Tuesday, September 18, 2007

108 / A love story


It's late in the evening, she is wondering what clothes to wear. She puts on her make-up and brushes her long blonde hair and then she asks me, "Do I look all right?" and I say, "Yes, you look wonderful tonight!"
We go to a party and everyone turns to see this beautiful lady that's walking around with me and then she asks me, "Do you feel all right?" and I say, "Yes, I feel wonderful tonight!"
I feel wonderful because I see the love light in your eyes and the wonder of it all is that you just don't realize how much I love you.
It's time to go home now and I've got an aching head, so I give her the car keys and she helps me to bed and then I tell her, as I turn out the light, I say, "My darling, you are wonderful tonight!"

Και μια ερώτηση/quiz. Ποιο ζευγάρι χόρεψε αυτό το κομμάτι αμέσως μετά την πρόταση γάμου; Είναι εύκολο. Βασίζομαι στην παρατηρητικότητα και στο μνημονικό σας.

(i) Wonderful tonight // Eric Clapton

3 comments:

  1. O Tσάντλερ και η Μόνικα...
    Ωραίο ε;
    Ναι...

    ReplyDelete
  2. axaxaxa!
    Τι αστέρι είσαι εσύ!
    Πολύ καλό!
    Καλημέρα!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous19/9/07 19:42

    και όμως σε "απασχολεί..."
    :)

    ReplyDelete