Friday, November 17, 2006

66 / Quiz me!

Να δούμε τι ψάρια πιάνετε.. Άλλα είναι γνωστά.. Άλλα τα ξέρω μόνο εγώ (..μάλλον!)
We could start over again!

01/ If you go I'll understand leave me just enough love to fill up my hand
02/ You're getting ideas and when you sleep at night they develop into sweet dreams
03/ The only thing you can think of is me waiting for you by the window with the brightest red lipstic on my lips
04/ We just walk under the same sky
05/ I'll be waiting with a gun and a pack of sandwiches
06/ ..the dream comes true!
07/ Some people say that they're free in their city with their liberty
08/ Take what you can and then hide it somewhere i can see out of my head
09/ I can take or leave it if i please
10/ Questions of science, science and progress, do not speak as loud as my heart
11/ No one-night stand, no far off land, no fire that i can spark!
12/ And the air is still warm, from a bullet in a wrong place
13/ Time's no matter, i'm on fire!
14/ I only listen to the logic of the loudest voice
15/ I take it all from you..
16/ I'm so lonely i don't even want to be with myself anymore..
17/ Give me wings, give me wings, i'm stuck on the ground!
18/ Why can't this be killing you?
19/ Now i'm standing here alone, and waiting on my own
20/ Take me away from this big bad world and agree to marry me..

10 comments:

  1. Καλημέρα!Νέο s-queeze!Το'χω, το ΄χω!
    01/If you go away
    02/Facts of life
    03/Fishermans woman
    04/Global headphones
    05/Talk show host
    06/Sunday
    10/The scientist
    12/Bullet boy
    13/Playground love
    15/Nothing really ends

    υ.γ.:Κρατήθηκα και δεν έκλεψα!Απόδειξη οτι τα άλλα μισά λείπουν!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Πάνε τα μισά..
    Τα έσκισες!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Καλά τα σκονάκια, αν και δεν είναι της φιλοσοφίας μου, αλλά όταν τα κάνεις θα πρέπει να είσαι πιό προσεκτικός.. Είναι εύκολο να σε πιάσουν!

    Το 16 δεν το δέχομαι!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Σ'επιασά εγώ τώρα τότε..
    Dildo δεν είναι, Honestly O.K. είναι..

    ReplyDelete
  5. 8 nobody's man tina dickow..guess who i am...????

    ReplyDelete
  6. quiz sto quiz!!
    sasha, is that you?

    ReplyDelete
  7. tsa!edw eimai alla den eimai egw..
    exei liakada sth salonikh!!!wraio quiz!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Well done anonymous.. Δεν είμαι καλός εγώ στο να μαντεύω.. Και εδώ έχει ήλιο και με χτυπάει τώρα και μια χαρά έχω ζεσταθεί, μια χαρά με φωτίζει μέσα κι έξω.. Καλη μερα!

    ReplyDelete
  9. loipon..eimai psilos adunatos kai genika..kalo paidi..xaxaxaxa...den fagwthhkate na kanw comment???jiorgos..arrwstos

    ReplyDelete
  10. Welcome Jorgos!! Nice to c u!!
    Περαστικά σου!!

    ReplyDelete